Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Detta är en mycket lon titel för en blogg! Tror du inte?

I have been thinking, maybe I should talk more about Sweden than me. Though, I'm not I'd rather this be a personally blog than anything else. I was thinking last night(after brute forcing some pc's) are other countries accents more like than ours, I mean Sweden does have an awesome accent. Does anyone's else have really awesome accents? And if so what are somethings that you pronounce wrong when speaking English?
For example, In Sweden when we say chair we pronounce it shair.
Also we say our "j"s like "w"s.
peace
Daniel

2 comments:

  1. We have silent k's. I like Russian people's accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone speaks fine in Germany, but in English, they pronounce 'v' like 'w' and 'f' like 'v!'

    ReplyDelete