Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What foods are being eatin in Switerland


Hello again it's me Chloe,Zoe here and I decided to tell you a little bit about what kinds of food we eat here in Switerland. As you might know that i gave you a little information about me my family & education life here in my home of Switerland. So i know you are wondering hmmm what kinds of food do people eat in Switerland? So that's why i'm here to tell you what foods are bein eatin in Switerland. Let's start it off simple with a small piece of bread that we call Burli. I know that you amercians don't have a name for bread in your country I herd it's just called bread. Which this bread is served for breakfast. Another food that we eat in our country is called Dreikönigskuchen. This is a Epiphanies cake which is only served on Janurary 6 because it's Dreikönigskuchen day in my country. I know you saying wow this country must love bread because we have another bread called Zopf bread which is only served on Sundays. One of the foods that my wife love to make is called Zürcher Geschnetzeltes. I say this because this is a meat that is cut Zurich style in that's where my family and I live. The last kind of food that i'm going to tell you about is called Rüebli Kuchen also know as Carrot Cake which I know you are familar with. If you wont to know more about our blogs go to http://www.about.ch/culture/food/index.html. Alright got to go wifes asking me to come to bed talk to you guess real soon.

4 comments: