Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Houses in Italy



My house in Italy is big! It sits up on a hill on really green grass. My house is white, and three stories high. My room is purple, and I have a lot of things in it. My house has a weird roof though. It's kind of flat and surfaced. The windows are different too. They are square and white rimmed. If you can even tell from my white house. Sometimes my mom and I like to work in our garden. We have a big garden because we also have a big yard. Every year we make a tradition to add a new section in it. This year we are adding mint. My favorite room in the house is the sunroom because it let's in so much light and I always like to chill in there. I love watching the soccer games in there because we have a giant t.v. and it's so high definition.

No comments:

Post a Comment