Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Schools in Italy



Today is Tuesday and I have school. My school is a lot of fun. Sometimes it isn't that fun because of the whole education part, but my friends are what make it fun and sometimes we go on fun field trips. Last week we took a feild trip to the Trevi Fountain! As if I haven't seen it a million times, but it was still cool to go with my actual class. Everyone was so amused and I got to tell everyone about how you can through in a coin and make a wish! My school welcomes any one in and it is free so we always get a lot of new students. A lot of people are allowed to drop out when they are 16, so we loose a lot of people. Usually we get more when semesters restart, but they're at least 6. I got to go now, schools almost starting! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment