Monday, April 18, 2011

Style in Italy


In Italy, we like to wear a lot of different things. Sometimes my favorite things to wear are some faded blue jeans. A lot of times I also like to wear a baggy dress with a belt around the stomach. My friends usually wear the same things as me too. Most of the time my favorite color to wear is purple or red. For shoes we like to wear high heels. Usually I wear black because they match a lot. Some times I wear sneakers too. Only for when I run around. There are a lot of different things to wear, but these are the highlights.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the fashion in Italy they have alot of desingers there. Actually Italy's clothes are ahead of our fashion by a few years becuase they get all of their clothes from Europe. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a different style then what we have in the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fashion in Italy as well and I love the baggy dress with a belt. As for the high heels we wear that in the U.S as well.:)

    ReplyDelete