Friday, April 15, 2011

Last Day in Denmark!!!!!!

Hello,everyone. This is our last day in Denmark. We will leave for Australia at seven o'clock tonight. I got to hurry and do this blog so that I can pack up my stuff. Today, I will tell you about some fun facts about Denmark on my last post of Denmark. Walt Disney visited Tivoli, an amusement park. He liked it so much that he built something like it called Disneyland. Something about Australia and Denmark is that the Sydney Opera House sail-like roof was created by a Danish architect. LEGOS were created in Denmark. Danish people eat more pasta than anyone put together. Denmark is the first European country to abolish slavery. There is no mountains in Denmark. That is all I am going to tell you about Denmark. It has been so much fun being here in Denmark. My brother loves LEGOS and I got him some of the original LEGOS. I will give you all a quick wedding update. The wedding day is four days away. I am almost done with everything. I have left some of the things for when I get to Australia. A lot of the guests are already in Australia. Yesterday, I went to the bridal shop and told them where to send my dress because I had no room to pack it with me. I also went and got my hair done and got my bridesmaid's gifts. I got to pack my stuff up to be ready to leave. After I am done with this blog, I am going to write my vows before we leave for the airport. I am going to make them very personal. They will be beautiful. Good-bye, Denmark. Hello, Australia.






                                                                                 See you guys in Australia,


                                                                                                Ziva
           
       

1 comment: