Wednesday, April 20, 2011



Hey guys it's me Chloe,Zoe here again in today I'm going to give you a little information about the way we dress in Switzerland. I"m by far the best dresser in Switzerland that's my personal opinion. If you look at the picture to left that's how most males in my country dress. The most common clothing that we have in my country is called a embroidery. This is basicaly a stitched on most of our hats. Another tradition in that we where in smocks. My peopole in Switzerland love there smocks. Another thing that we where a lot is tight. Wow we love us some tights. I where them just about everywhere I go. To me I really get hot in these clothes. My wife makes me where theses clothes all the time though I dont wont to. My son always says this Dad why cant we where normal clothes like the Americans? There clothes seem soo cool. Another thing about my country is the teens wear the same outfit for several days in my son hates that to death. Well that's everything about the type of clothing we where in Switzerland. P.S. My family and I are coming to America in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment