Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hi from Australia!

Hello everyone, It has been a long trip from Denmark to Australia. We left at seven o'clock at night. We had two major delays on our way there. We got to Australia at about eight o'clock in the morning two days after we left. We got to our hotel safetly. It is very beautiful in Australia in the morning. They also have great coffee. Because of the time delay, I have to cut my blogs short. I will do two more blogs. Then, I will blog about the wedding. So, tomorrow, I will tell you a lot of information as I can before the wedding about Australia. About the wedding, we have gotten all the things we sent over from Denmark. So, that is good. Today, we are going to do the last day things for the wedding. My fiancee and I are very excited and anxious for the wedding to get here.



                                                                          Until tomorrow,

                                                                              Ziva

No comments:

Post a Comment