Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wedding Day in Australia

Hello, friends, we just had the wedding. It was so beautiful. Everything was right. The church that we got married in was beautiful. It had beautiful jewels in the windows. My dress was beautiful. My fiance accidently stepped on my train. We were able to get it back on before the wedding started. STRIKE ONE. Next, the cake got to the church and the flowers on the cake were my favorite flowers. We had lunch and finished up last minute things for the wedding. Then, my friends and family decked out our car with bubbles, sticky tape, and my brother reconnected the horn of the car to the braking pedal. So, when we breaked, we beeped down the road. Finally, the moment that I have been waiting for all my life, the wedding started at seven o'clock at night. Everything turned out beautiful. Suddenly, one of my flower girls got sick and couldn't do the wedding. STRIKE TWO. We went on with only one flower girl, but it worked out great anyway. Finally, it came down to the vows and the kiss. It was beautiful. But, during the vows, I got a really bad bloody nose. We had to stop the wedding for a few minutes as I cleaned up my nose. STRIKE THREE. After my nose, we continued. We enjoyed the reception. He shoved a lot of cake in my face and I did the same to him. We left at eleven thirty at night. For the honeymoon, we went to Italy, Germany, and Russia. It was great.

                                                             

                                                    Thanks for your support,





                                                               Ziva (Smith) Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment