Wednesday, April 13, 2011


When I was growing up, I as well as many of children my age, I played football. In Scotland, Football, or in America, Soccer, is the national sport. It is rare to meet any one that hasn't played football while they were growing up. Football is played by both armatures and professionals and most every town or city has their own team. Football has been a traditional sport since the 15th century. Another popular sport is rugby. Scotland only has an armature team since the professional team is based in England, but a lot of Scots are part of the team. Since Scotland has such beautiful gold courses. Golf is also very popular. I mean, there is a lovely gold course right outside, so why not use it? Well that is for today!
Bye now!
Fiona

2 comments:

  1. Football is fun, and it is one of my favorite sports! I have never tried Rugby, though. My father used to play, so maybe he could teach me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice descriptions on the sports. I am very intersted in learning more about your country. I can't wait to see more about your country.

    ReplyDelete