Monday, April 18, 2011

Hey Chloe,Zoe here ounce again in today I decided to talk to you abut our meal times here in Switzerland. Our meal times are some what the same as yours. Our main meal of the day is held at noon. One thing that I found out that is different about our two country's is that when we eat dinner the adults drink wine and the kids have to drink water while eating dinner. Just as you do we also have snacks here in our country. Our snack times are held around 4 o'clock in we call snacks and my country Zuiveri. When we eat our snack it is usually consists of sausage and ham and a little pickles with a drink. The weird thing that I find weird in my country is that in evening we eat bread & cheese because to us it's the lightest part of the day. That's all for now I will talk to you guys tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment