Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hi, Guys!

Well, it seems I am doing a lot better now than before. However, school was tough today. Teachers tell us all the time that school is "all business," and we need to take it seriously. Aside, from the occasional Wandertag (field trip), there is only work. However, I am glad we learn like this. If we talked and used our phones all the time, we probably would not learn anything!
Anyway, I got home from school today and found a big plate of paprika creme schnitzel! There are many kinds of sausage over here, like bratwurst (a highly seasoned pork sausage), knackwurst (sausage with garlic in it), and weisswurst (fresh sausage with mild spices), but this is my favorite. Paprika creme schnitzel is a kind of sausage made with veal, bacon, cream cheese, paprika, and all sorts of good things. Here is the recipie my mom used: http://www.food.com/recipe/paprika-cream-schnitzel-26938. Well, I have to go now. Engel invited me to a big game with his friends today, and I can not miss this. I will tell you about it tomorrow, Auf Weidersehen!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, that food sounds tasty. And yeah, I don't even own a phone, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete